Friday, May 25, 2012

Live and let Live

Just wanted to pop in and share a quick note with you, my readers. I started this blog about a year and a half ago as a way to share my experiences in life. At the time I was pregnant, and as any mommy knows, pregnancy is a huge life changing journey. I had lots to share and it was a fun outlet to chat about my "pregnancy changes" without boring anyone who didn't want to hear about it. From there I started blogging about my new baby boy, my DIY projects around the house, my fitness goals and challenges and so many other things. The point of the blog was to share things with my readers in hopes of inspiring them, motivating them, giving them a laugh or to just stay in touch with friends and family. I have recently received some very cowardly criticism from someone who very obviously reads my blog and would like to take a moment to invite them to exit their browser and not visit my blog anymore. 

That is the beauty of it. If you don't like what I am writing or don't like what I am choosing to share with you, then please, by all means don't read it anymore. Seems like a very common sense concept but I am obviously a much more mature and self aware individual and can see it is not actually myself or my writing that is "offending" them so greatly. I am very aware of what a blessed and fortunate life I live (which I have shared my gratefulness for many times throughout my blog) but sometimes these blessings in my life cause others to become envious, jealous, resentful and sometimes even hateful. So again I will state: if my blogging has caused you to feel as though I am being hurtful to you in anyway I would appreciate that you simply stop following my blog. I am a very kind and generous person and do not intend to hurt anyone with what I share. Furthermore I do not share these things to be boastful, or act superior, I share my life stories in hopes that I am connecting with others as they go through similar journeys and can be a source of support and encouragement. Reading my blog is a choice by my readers and I am going to continue to share my stories with you in hopes that you appreciate what I have to say and do not feel anything but uplifted by my blog posts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment