Thursday, February 16, 2012

All fixed up

It's here! The desktop arrived on Valentines Day, along with Appletv (which Sandy loved). I took the laptop in that day and had her all fixed up! The computer man explained the fixing up to me in laymen's terms: the "car" can now fit more people (hard drive), go faster (RAM) and won't turn off unexpectedly (new battery). Delightful, now it can be passed off to Sandy and the big desktop is all mine! Hehehe The only thing I need to figure out now is how to transfer all my music and photo's. Speaking of which I installed lightroom on the desktop so now I have a new project to conquer. Add it to the list, along with figure out the sewing machine, baby book, photo books, figuring out what we need for our new trailer! Just so many fun and exciting things happening.


We purchased our trailer last weekend when the RV show was in town. Not that it was a hard decision, we basically already knew what we wanted, but now it's an official done deal. We get it in March or April and I can not wait to take our little family camping. Those are for sure the best memories of childhood: camping! 

I've been back to running, getting on track for my upcoming races (haha literally). I entered in a 10 km race in March to get my first race out of the way. I think I may be a bit nervous so I don't want it to be an important race like the one we have in July. I've also been busy getting ready for my two year observation for my fitness instructing! I can't believe it has been two years already. Never-the-less I've been reviewing, doing up class plans and booking my CPR course. 

We are starting to baby-proof the house as well, outlet covers, baby gates, and cupboard lockers. It's only a matter of time before our little monster will be on the go so I wanted to get the house safe and sound ahead of time. Anyway that is about all for now as I hear him waking up from his afternoon nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment