Happy New Year to all! And a Happy Birthday to me! On new years eve it was my 24th Birthday. I must admit it was alot better this year than last year, as I was pregnant and nauseous last year. Al was such a good boy all day for me! I started the day with pedicures with Chantelle and Elyse. Afterwards we all went to lunch at Earls and were joined by Kyla and Chris (who also has a birthday on new years eve). After lunch we came back to our place and hung out for the rest of the evening, had cake, ordered some pizza and watched hockey (that was clearly not my choice haha)
It was a very relaxed birthday but it was also a good one! The girls surprised me with one present an hour for 24 hours in honour of my 24th birthday. It was lots of fun to open a present every hour and it was a really sweet idea! Sandy also surprised me with a bedroom full of balloons. I LOVE balloons. Anyway today I am off to have lunch with my mom and Alexander, a little traditional Olive Garden Birthday Lunch!
We are off to Mexico in 2 days so this may be my last post for a little while!
No comments:
Post a Comment