My poor neglected blog! We are so busy these days and doesn't look like its going to slow down anytime soon! Who knew being off work I would be this busy... Who am I kidding I will always be a busy gal no matter if I am employed or not! Well since I last checked in we've been up to lots. We are currently finishing up our 10 day vacation in Mesa Arizona, visiting Sandy's parents. The weather has been great for us, not too hot for Al but way better than the minus double digits at home!
I have been doing lots of running and have even committed to one leg of the sister 7 race next July. When I told Chantelle to look into races for us to do, I didnt quite think she'd be this ambitious but hey what the heck it's something to work towards. I completed my first 10 km run last week in 1 hour 11 minutes ( with a stroller as usual) and was pretty proud. I never would have thought I would be into this whole running thing but so far I'm really enjoying it!
Al is doing great, growing and changing all the time. We survived his first plane trip with only a few tears here and there. All in all I'm feeling less nervous about our trip to Mexico in 6 weeks! My little boy is growing up so fast! I found a tooth the other day. I know hard to believe a 3 and a half month old has already cut his first tooth but it is possible. Crazy little guy, I guess that explains all the drooling, rosy cheeks, chewing and fussiness. Why did I not consider the whole teething thing haha.
I cannot believe Christmas is right around the corner, we have so much to do! We have Kyla's stagette this weekend, Sandy's 30th coming up, Christmas and all the party's that it includes, my birthday and then we are off to Mexico! This month is going to just fly by! And speaking of time flying it's time for me to hit the hay! Happy snow everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment