Well I fell off the bandwagon a bit here, 10 days and just no motivation to blog anything! No fear, I am back. The last week and a half I have been keeping busy with dance, finishing up our last set of competitions with my mini's and starting up shows for the preschool program. It's hard to believe I only have 4 weeks left of teaching dance. The weather has been relatively nice so I have been walking the dogs as much as possible while Sandy has been hard at work on our yard. He spent the entire weekend, last weekend, fencing our 2 1/2 acre lot. What an incredible handy-man! Otherwise I have been working inside the house to finish up things before baby gets here and my time gets more limited! I am working on finishing up the office, which has become more of a craft room than anything! Im hoping to head off to Ikea on Friday and get some furniture to get myself organized. Hopefully then I can cross off all my "home" projects on my to-do list. I have a maternity photo-shoot coming up this weekend that I am so excited about, and of course will share pictures once I have them. oh and just something fun I have gotten into, check out my tumblr! Well thats it for now, have a great long weekend!
Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some.
Charles Dickens
| 29 weeks |
No comments:
Post a Comment