Friday, April 22, 2011

Not so good Friday

Well we had a bit of a rough start to the day when the house phone rang at 6:00 am (Don't forget its a holiday today too). Im over my ranting and raving about that so I'll just sum it up and say I was not a happy camper, considering baby boy kept me awake kicking up a storm along with bathroom trips and heartburn! When 6:00 am rolled around it was a bit too early for a wake up call in my books. 


After my earlier than planned wake up, I realized I must have developed something over night, a cold or allergies, because my throat was raw and nose was running! Yikes, how many more times can I be sick this year! At least the only items on my agenda for the day were a massage and a walk with the dog. My massage was great despite my faucet of a nose so when I got home Kyla brought over Koda and we took her and Chevy for a much needed walk. Poor girl is probably going stir crazy in that garage, she needs a fence like I need sleep today! Anyway it was nice to spend time with Kyla this afternoon in a completely non-work related context. I'm so glad she is finally done school, you can just see the difference in her. The freedom must be nice after five long years. Anyway by the end of our walk I was done for, and decided it was going to have to be a soup and disney movie in bed day! I'm really hoping I feel alot better by tomorrow as I have my little dancers all day! Cross your fingers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment